terça-feira, janeiro 10, 2006

Resoluções de ano novo

Adotei estas resoluções de ano novo, publicadas originalmente no BBspot

11. I will not start playing any video game after 2 am.
10. I will read a book that's neither sci-fi nor fantasy.
9. I will only make insightful, relevant posts in forums.
8. I will spend more of my waking hours away from the computer than on it.
7. I will stop correcting friends when they refer to Star Trek as Star Wars and vice versa.
6. I will only patch my software when I need to.
5. I will not make any expensive hardware upgrades just to get a 5% performance increase.
4. I will not talk about my awesome computer system at non-geek social events.
3. I will only blame Bill Gates for things that are actually his fault.
2. I will always show tolerance for people who don't know the difference between memory and hard drive space.
1. I will not deface your website just because you disrespected my level 60 Night Elf druid.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.